We would love to share with you a few lovely DIY Project. They are easy and beautiful, we hope you get inspired and give a go!
Fabric Food Wraps
You may have already heard of Bee Wax food wraps. It's beeswax-infused fabric that to be used instead of plastic or aluminium food wrap.
* Beeswax (candle remnants or a block)
* 100% Linen or 100% Cotton fabric
* Tin foil
* Brush (that can be reserved for Bea Wax only)
And lovely cup of tea. :)
1. Heat your oven at 60c(150-170F).
2. Place 100% linen fabric and put them on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. 3. Shave the Bee Wax on top of your fabric, lightly cover it.
4. Put them in the oven for 10 minutes (or until wax is melted) 5. Take them out of oven, and brush the melted wax all over the fabric quickly, If necessary.
6. Take the fabric off quickly and dry.
You can use your hands to lightly warm the fabric to mould to the shape you need.
You can spot clean this fabric wrap with cold water!
For this project, 100% linen fabric assortment set 500g can be perfect!